Human Capital Advisory
Getting Strategic About Managing Talent
Having a human capital strategy at the start allows for everything from quick advice, to navigating more complex issues. Our clients’ needs change over time as different growth milestones are hit.
How would you answer these questions for your organization?
• What is your HR strategy?
• How well do you measure HR efficiency?
• How well do you measure HR effectiveness?
• How can we attract and hire the best global talent?
• What is the best mix of build, buy, and borrow talent?
• Which groups will be most severely impacted by impending retirements?
• What capabilities will be needed in the next five years that we don’t currently have?
• How can talent be deployed and leveraged so that organizational risk is managed effectively?
• How can we make the best choices of where to locate and develop businesses worldwide?
Declarative Statement: Prescient Strategists, LLC. does not sell or provide any legal, or financial advice of any kind as we are NOT attorneys, investment bankers, licensed brokers, or licensed dealers.